Do you often feel embarrassed about your smile or your imperfect teeth? No need to go to the dentist to have it fixed! Use the Snap-On Dentures instead and achieve the picture perfect smile you’ve always dreamed of but without costing you a fortune!
This is a special custom made mold which is comfortable, flexible and fits easily over your teeth. The perfect adult makeover you need that is easy to fit within just a few short minutes before transforming your teeth into a perfect smile, making it perfect for everyday use! Get your confidence back now with this on!
- EASY SNAP – Completely tooth-borne so adhesive is not a requirement. Just snap on your teeth and get instant perfect smile!
- NATURAL-LOOKING – Designed to look just like a natural set of teeth including the color so you won’t feel embarrassed wearing it at all.
- MICRO-THIN POLYPROPYLENE – Allows a super comfortable all-day wear. Also makes it easily adjustable for a custom fit no matter what type of teeth you have.
- WIDE APPLICATION – Gives you a perfect set of teeth which covers your irregular, missing, crooked, chipped, or stained teeth.
- REUSABLE – No need to buy another set! Just wash carefully and use again.
- SAFE TO USE – Delivers no harmful effects to your teeth, gums, or mouth, making it ideal to use every day.
- COST- EFFECTIVE – It is a great alternative to expensive braces. Does not require a trip to your nearest dentist or orthodontist!
Get the smile you’ve always wanted without any drilling, adhesives, or waiting! With the Snap-On Dentures you can instantly achieve perfect set of teeth with no effort at all!
HOW TO USE:
- Place teeth into a cup of hot (almost boiling) water for 1 minute. This will make them flexible and ready to custom fit.
- Using a mirror, firmly position the teeth over your existing teeth. Press them firmly against your teeth and gently pat the impression material with your thumbs behind your real teeth.
- Gently ease the teeth out of your mouth after 30 seconds and set them in a glass of cold water to cool. The impression material turns white when it is hardened.
- The impression is now mounded to the shape of your teeth and can be used as and when desired.
Number of Holes:
- Upper Teeth: 8 holes
- Lower Teeth: 6 holes
Net Weight: 36g
- 1pc. Upper Teeth
- 1pc. Lower Teeth
- 1pair Upper & Lower Teeth